Saturday, December 1, 2012

Workshop time

December 1! Wow, I'm not sure what happened to November but it seems we really are down to the last month of this year. Having some time, this weekend, to work in my sewing room is a great way to kick the month off! Yesterday, I made my first fabric covered journal. I followed this tutorial; it was easy and it turned out exactly like the directions said it would. LOVE when that happens!
Some of my favourite fabrics (which are down to some fairly small scraps) made their way into this cover. The journal is a gift so after I snapped these photos I wrapped it up and sent it on it's way at the post office. Yay! I can cross something off of the to-do list! Oh yeah, the back is kind of cute, too.
Monday is Giveaway Day at Sew, Mama, Sew. I'm so excited! I have my giveaway item ready to go and I can't wait to participate along with everyone else. It's going to be fun; I hope to see you there!
e.

2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS